Raymond Martin Pfister1
M, #945, (28 October 1914 - 24 August 1947)
|Father||Henry A. Pfister2,1,3 (15 Mar 1890 - )|
|Mother||Anna Spoerlein2,1,3 (21 Feb 1892 - 7 Jan 1978)|
|Relationships||3rd cousin 1 time removed of John Weidner|
3rd cousin of Regina Brusca
|Charts||Descendant Chart of Nicolaus Weidner and Margaretha Schüz Descendant Chart|
|Veteran*||Raymond Martin Pfister is a veteran.|
|Birth*||28 October 1914||He was born on 28 October 1914.1|
|He was the son of Henry A. Pfister and Anna Spoerlein.2,1,3|
|Death*||24 August 1947||Raymond Martin Pfister died on 24 August 1947 at age 32.2,1|
|Burial*||27 August 1947||He was buried on 27 August 1947 at St. Mary Catholic Cemetery, Buffalo Grove, Lake County, Illinois, USA.4,5|
|Last Edited||3 Feb 2013|
- [S11] John J. Weidner, Compiled Birth, Death, 364.
- [S7] St. Mary Catholic Church, St. Mary's School Dedication, 144, listed as deceased.
- [S405] The Cemetery Committee, Vernon Township Cemetery Inscriptions, Lake County, Illinois, 97.
- [S11] John J. Weidner, Compiled Birth, Death, 364 date only.
- [S405] The Cemetery Committee, Vernon Township Cemetery Inscriptions, Lake County, Illinois, 97 location only.
Copyright 2019-1997 John Weidner