John Frank Brusca1
M, #854, (27 July 1916 - 5 November 1981)
John Frank Brusca, 27 July 1916 - 05 Nov 1981. Courtesy of Regina Brusca, Streamwood, Illinois.
|Relationship||Father of Regina Brusca|
|Marriage*|| ||John Frank Brusca married Mary Elizabeth Firnbach, daughter of Otto M. Firnbach and Eva Joanna Regina Weidner.2 |
|Birth*||27 July 1916 ||John Frank Brusca was born on 27 July 1916.3 |
| ||He was the son of Giovanni Batista Brusca and Antoinette Fracina.1 |
|Death*||5 November 1981 ||John Frank Brusca died on 5 November 1981 at Holy Family Hospital, Des Plaines, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 65.4,1,5 |
|Burial*||7 November 1981 ||He was buried on 7 November 1981 at St. Mary Catholic Cemetery, 10 North Buffalo Grove Road, Buffalo Grove, Lake County, Illinois, USA.1,6,5 |
- [S404] John Frank Brusca, State of Illinois Certificate of Death.
- [S7] St. Mary Catholic Church, St. Mary's School Dedication, 142.
- [S404] John Frank Brusca, State of Illinois Certificate of Death, date only.
- [S233] Daily Herald, 08 Feb 1998, sect. 3, p. 6, col. 4, mentioned as deceased.
- [S791] Daily Herald, 06 Nov 1981, sect. 5, p. 8, col. 4.
- [S776] Chicago Tribune, 06 Nov 1981, sect. 5, p. 8, col. 3, Burial date and location.