Mary Elizabeth Firnbach1
F, #853, (5 May 1918 - 15 June 2002)
|Marriage*|| ||Mary Elizabeth Firnbach married John Frank Brusca, son of Giovanni Batista Brusca and Antoinette Fracina.2 |
|Birth*||5 May 1918 ||Mary Elizabeth Firnbach was born on 5 May 1918 at Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.6 |
| ||She was the daughter of Otto M. Firnbach and Eva Joanna Regina Weidner.2,3,4,5 |
|Death*||15 June 2002 ||Mary Elizabeth Firnbach died on 15 June 2002 at Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, Cook County, Illinois, USA, at age 84.6 |
|Burial*||18 June 2002 ||She was cremated on 18 June 2002 at Willow Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery, Vernon Hills, Lake County, Illinois, USA.5 |
- [S404] John Frank Brusca, State of Illinois Certificate of Death.
- [S7] St. Mary Catholic Church, St. Mary's School Dedication, 142.
- [S111] Arlington Heights Herald, 16 May 1947, sect. 1, p. 7, col. 1.
- [S384] Letter, Victoria Brehm to John J. Weidner, 06 Aug 1997.
- [S403] Mary E. Brusca, State of Illinois Certificate of Death.
- [S403] Mary E. Brusca, State of Illinois Certificate of Death, date and location.