Elizabeth E. Wirtz1
F, #7296, (22 September 1872 - 10 May 1919)
|Birth*||22 September 1872 ||Elizabeth E. Wirtz was born on 22 September 1872 at Indiana, USA.1 |
| ||She was the daughter of William Wirtz and Katherine Neudorf.1,2 |
|Marriage*||12 May 1898 ||Elizabeth E. Wirtz married Peter H. Kolling, son of Peter Kolling and Mary Weis, on 12 May 1898 at St. Mary Roman Catholic Church, Crown Point, Lake County, Indiana, USA.3,4,5 |
|Death*||10 May 1919 ||Elizabeth E. Wirtz died on 10 May 1919 at St. Margaret Hospital, Hammond, Lake County, Indiana, USA, at age 46.1 |
|Burial*||13 May 1919 ||She was buried on 13 May 1919 at Crown Point, Lake County, Indiana, USA.1 |
- [S686] City of Hammond, Indiana, Department of Health, City Hall Building, Local Record of Death, 10 May 1919.
- [S687] Lake County Star, 16 May 1919, p. 1, col. 7.
- [S683] 16 Jun 1900 1900 U.S.. census, Lake County, Indiana, population schedule, Arlington Heights, Cook County, Illinois, USA, enumeration district [ED] 41, supervisor's district [SD] 10, sheet 12, dwelling 177, family 181, Married two years at time of census.
- [S687] Lake County Star, 16 May 1919, p. 1, col. 7, Obituary states they were married on 2 June 1898.
- [S1127] Indiana. Lake County. Lake County Marriage Book, G:428, Peter H. Kolling-Lizzie Wirtz, 1898; Clerk's Office, Crown Point, Using marriage date indicated on file in clerk's office. Reverend Ph(illip) Guethoff officiated in the marriage. The correct spelling of his name was located on the St. Mary Church web site, accessed 23 November 2009 at http://www.stmarycp.org/school/
- [S1246] John B. Kolling, Indiana State Board of Health.